Are you passionate about following design trends? Do you want the opportunity to work with distinctive product? Mud Pie is looking for strong individuals to join our award winning team.
Mud Pie designs and manufactures amazingly affordable gifts. Based in Stone Mountain, Georgia, the company is comprised of 3 divisions--Mud Pie Kids, Mud Pie Home and Mud Pie Fashion. Mud Pie is a favorite brand of style-conscious consumers and is available in over 16,000 specialty retailers and department stores around the world. Mud Pie has been in business for 25 years and continues to grow as a leader in the infant, fashion and home gift industry. Tremendous brand equity, on-trend product offerings and our talented staff continue to fuel our success. We believe great people and product create great results. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who enjoy a progressive work environment and bring the best attitude and effort to work every day.
Job Title: Inventory Control Clerk
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain WMS inventory, perform physical count of inventory, and reconcile actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Moniter and maintain current inventory levels; track orders and investigate problems
- Receive, unpack, and deliver goods; re-stock items as necessary; label shelves.
- Process and document returns as required following established procedures.
- Collect and confirm dimensions/weights of new product and existing inventory as appropriate using Cubiscan machine.
- Perform routine clerical duties, including data entry and preparing daily status reports.
- May train staff/temp employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work
- Inventory tasks may require use of equipment (forklift, EPJ) to move product as needed.
- Use Radio Frequency (RF) scanners and other warehouse management systems.
- Perform duties assigned with excellent quality and accuracy.
- Maintain a clean work station.
- Promote a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned, including tasks within any other warehouse department.
- Previous experience with inventory control, supplies, equipment and cycle counting
- Completion of lift certification and safety training required
- Demonstrates accuracy and follow through in all assigned tasks
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficient reading and math skills
- Basic working knowledge of computers, RF Scanners and Warehouse Management systems
- High school diploma or a GED preferred
- Proven team member with ability to multi-task
- Dependable and consistent attendance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet performance standards
- Must be able to repetitively lift boxes weighing 40 pounds, with a maximum of 70 pounds
- Must be able to stand and work for long periods (8+ hours)
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends, and/or consecutive days as required
- Must be able to work in an environment with varying temperatures
Interested candidates should send a letter expressing their interest and qualifications along with a resume to email@example.com.
Mud Pie is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.